Our Cozie Chair is designed to be versatile for use in home, aged care or hospital settings. Its compact size means that it is very easy to move around, while the thick foam cushioning provides ample comfort and support for longer periods of time.
It is highly adjustable, including arm rests that can be lowered below seat height for side transfers, as well as back rest tilt, calf support tilt, foot plate adjustment and adjustable head rest.
Four large locking castors and rear push handles mean that the Cozie Chair can be easily pushed and locked in place by carers. The sturdy frame meanwhile makes it extra durable, as does the high-quality four-way stretch upholstery and powder coating on the frame.
All our products are designed to be low-maintenance, reliable, and are built to last. We offer a generous manufacturer’s warranty and keep stocks of all spare parts to ensure continued trouble-free use.
Cozie Chair – Features
- Reclining back and elevated leg rest
- Foam system for pressure relief
- Adjustable arm rest
- Retractable foot rest for ease of transit
- Four-way stretch polyurethane cover – spill resistant and fire retardant
- Covers are easy to remove, clean and replace
- 5 inch castors, lockable
- Rear ergonomic push bar for moving chair
Cozie Chair – Specifications
- Safe working load – 130kg
- Height (seat) – 470mm
- Width (seat) – 520mm
- Depth (seat) – 460mm
- Height (overall) – 1160mm
- Width (overall) – 730mm
- Depth (overall) – 780mm
- Seat back adjustment angle – 98° – 135°
- Foot rest adjustment angle – 8°- 90°
- Included accessories: