This new Overbed Table features a gas assisted lift mechanism which allows for easy and controlled height adjustment of the table. By simply releasing the adjustment lever the table can be lowered or brought higher with one hand.
Our Overbed Tables come with a wide C-Base frame, which provides terrific stability, while also being large enough to fit around the widest of lift or recliner chairs. The Overbed Tables also feature easy-swivel castors, two lockable, to make it easy to move the table to where you want it.
New: This table is now available with either a High Pressure Laminate (HPL) or Plastic Moulded top for clinical grade hygiene and infection control.
All our products are designed to be low-maintenance, reliable, and are built to last. We offer a generous manufacturer’s warranty, and keep stocks of all spare parts to ensure continued trouble-free use.
Gas Lift Overbed Table – Features
- Gas assisted lift mechanism
- One-touch height adjustment
- Height adjustable range – 730mm to 1000mm
- Wide C shaped base – fits around all lift chairs and recliners
- High quality powdercoated steel frame
- Two lockable castors
- Table top available in beech or cream wood grain
- Wood grain matches with bedside cabinet range
- Handscrew to tighten and secure table top
Gas Lift Overbed Table – Options
- Cream wood grain table top
- Beech wood grain table top
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL) top
- Plastic Moulded top
Gas Lift Overbed Table – Specifications
- Weight: 15KG
- Minimum table height: 730 mm
- Maximum table height: 1000 mm
- Table top dimensions: 790 x 390 mm
- C-Frame Base external dimensions: 890 x 440 mm
- C-Frame Base internal dimensions: 810 x 400 mm
- Package dimensions: 940 x 500 x 140 mm
Download PDF Brochure