The original Overbed Table in our line, this popular Spring Lift Overbed Table has a spring assisted lift mechanism for easy height adjustment. An easy to use large handscrew is used to release the adjustment.
Our Overbed Tables come with a wide C-Base frame, which provides terrific stability, while also being large enough to fit around the widest of lift or recliner chairs. The Overbed Tables also feature easy-swivel castors, two lockable, to make it easy to move the table to where you want it.
New: This table is now available with either a High Pressure Laminate (HPL) or Plastic Moulded top for clinical grade hygiene and infection control.
All our products are designed to be low-maintenance, reliable, and are built to last. We offer a generous manufacturer’s warranty, and keep stocks of all spare parts to ensure continued trouble-free use.
Spring Lift Overbed Table – Features
- Spring assisted lift mechanism
- Height adjustable range – 730mm to 1000mm
- Wide C shaped base – fits around all lift chairs and recliners
- High quality powdercoated steel frame
- Two lockable castors
- Table top available in beech or cream wood grain
- Wood grain matches with bedside cabinet range
Spring Lift Overbed Table – Options
- Cream wood grain table top (Order Code A01-OBT-L-CRM)
- Beech wood grain table top (Order Code A01-OBT-L-BCH)
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL) top
- Plastic Moulded top
Spring Lift Overbed Table – Specifications
- Weight: 15KG
- Minimum table height: 730 mm
- Maximum table height: 1000 mm
- Table top dimensions: 790 x 390 mm
- C-Frame Base external dimensions: 890 x 440 mm
- C-Frame Base internal dimensions: 810 x 400 mm
- Package dimensions: 940 x 500 x 140 mm
Download PDF Brochure