Our new Tilt Top Overbed Table features a specially designed tilting section, making it ideal for reading a book, newspaper, kindle or iPad while in bed or in a chair.
The Tilt mechanism has the option of being either gas-assisted or a ratchet control. The gas-assisted tilt mechanism makes tilting the table top extremely easy with no strength required, it also prevents the table top from slamming down when lowering the table top to flat.
The ratchet controlled system allows for incremental adjustment of the tilt angle, allowing you to achieve the perfect angle for reading a book or watching a show on your iPad. To the side of the tilting section is a stable section, perfect for resting a cup of tea or reading glasses on.
The height of the Tilt Top Overbed Table is gas adjusted, meaning it can be raised and lowered easily and safely with one hand operation. It features a wide C-Base frame, which provides terrific stability, while also being large enough to fit around the widest of lift or recliner chairs. The Overbed Tables feature easy-swivel castors, two lockable, to make it easy to move the table to where you want it.
All our products are designed to be low-maintenance, reliable, and are built to last. We offer a generous manufacturer’s warranty, and keep stocks of all spare parts to ensure continued trouble-free use.
Tilt Top Overbed Table – Features
- Split tilting surface with stable section
- Gas or ratchet assisted tilt
- Ledge for holding reading material in place
- Gas assisted lift mechanism
- Height adjustable range – 730mm to 1000mm
- Wide C shaped base – fits around all lift chairs and recliners
- High quality powder coated steel frame
- Two lockable castors
- Beech wood grain matches with bedside cabinet range
Tilt Top Overbed Table – Options
- Beech wood grain table top, gas tilt (Order Code A01-TILT)
- Beech wood grain table top, ratchet tilt (Order Code A01-T-RATCHET)
Tilt Top Overbed Table – Specifications
- Weight: 17KG
- Minimum table height: 730 mm
- Maximum table height: 1000 mm
- Table top dimensions: 790 x 390 mm
- C-Frame Base external dimensions: 890 x 440 mm
- C-Frame Base internal dimensions: 810 x 400 mm
- Package dimensions: 940 x 500 x 140 mm
Download PDF Brochure