This chair comes in three different widths - this is the 68cm width in Ash wood. 48cm and 58cm is also available. SWL of the 58cm and 68cm widths is 250kg.
The 2LiftU is a new type of chair that helps people with mobility challenges get in and out of chairs more easily, while blending in with existing dining settings. Standard chairs without the mechanism are also available as a special order, if a matching dining or living room set is required.
The 2LiftU is very comfortable chair to sit in. It has a wide seat and a supportive backrest, and it is made from high-quality materials that will last for years. The chair is also available in a variety of colors and fabrics, so you can choose one that matches your décor. The chair is coated in a European made, easy-clean SPU material that has 8 years of water-resistance, is fire proof to BS5852-I/EN1021-1/2 and can be cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant, if required.
The optional plus mechanism adds a lever to the underside of the armrest that allows greater control for the user when being lifted. If the lever is not squeezed, the chair cushion will remain horizontal. It also allows the cushion to be raised part-way if a full lift is not required.
- 6 different levels of force for users of different weights, strengths and abilities - easy, tool-free adjustment
- Reduces the risk of falls
- Improves mobility
- Increases independence
- Wide range of options, including back cushions, anti-decubitus cushions
- 6 standard fabric colours (depending on wood colour selected)
- 3 wood colours; Beech, Oak, Ash
- Foam Density: HR30-35kg/m³
- 6 different levels of support to help users in and out of the chair, up to 60kg of force
- Nylon, felt or rubber glides under each leg
- Made in the EU of solid wood
- Fire resistant, anti-bacterial covers that repel liquids
- Standard chairs with/without arms also available
- Custom colours, fabrics and materials also available in PU, PVC and Fabric Options
- 12 month warranty
- Seat Height:
- Seat Depth:
- Seat Width: