COBALT Health introduces the Vesta Chair from Navailles to its new EuroClinic range. The Vesta Chair is a transfer and relaxation chair designed for use in clinical and aged care settings.
The Vesta Chair is a fixed-height mobile medical chair with a tilting monobloc backrest. Patient and carer ergonomics were carefully considered in the design of this chair, with a ergonomically designed back and seat cushion which offers excellent comfort, support and stability to patients. Medical personnel will benefit from the ease with which the chair can be maneouvred and adjusted to help care for patients. It is perfectly suited to clinical settings, with careful consideration given to both carer and patient alike, while hygiene and infection control has been considered on all levels.
The Vesta Chair offers proven seating comfort and ease of use. It features a load-bearing footrest which will not tip the chair when stood on, and that can be easily retracted when not needed; the armrests on both sides are height adjustable and can be lowered to the height of the seat to make side transfers easy, and giving extra room in the seat area where necessary.
- Large smart locking castors: Rear castors feature combined breaking which can be activated from either the left or right sides. It is simple to adjust between directional lock or free rolling. Large dual or single-wheeled castors make the chair incredibly portable and easy to maneouvre.
- Backrest recline: Bilateral and easily accessible backrest tilt controls, with carer tilt control at rear. Recline is hydraulically actuated, meaning no power supply is required.
- Weight-bearing footrest: The footrest can be stood on by the patient to make entering and exiting the chair a breeze, without risk of the chair tipping thanks to a spring design. The footrest can be easily retracted and kept under the seat, even when moving.
- Height adjustable soft-feel armrests: The armrests feature a specially designed shape and materialisation, providing adjustable comfort and support for users. Single-handed adjustment to adjust height, lowering all the way down to seat level to allow side transfers, or for dining. The armrests can support an optional meal tray.
- Hygiene and infection control: Careful consideration given to the hygiene and infection control demands in a clinical setting. The seat and legrest can be easily removed without tools, while the upholstery features water-resistant stitching and sealing around all edges.
- Advanced upholstery: The Optimum Chair features advanced Spradling upholstery. It features a ‘fabric look’ or ‘leather look’ surface with a contemporary colour range, to create a stylish and durable upholstery range that will meet the demands of the toughest clinical environment. Silvertex is protected by the Silverguard antimicrobial system and Permablok advanced vinyl protection.
- Made in France: Made to the highest quality standards in France, each chair is carefully crafted and finished.
Vesta Chair Specifications
- Overall dimensions: H 1130 x W 675 x D760mm
- Seat height: 450mm
- Seat dimensions: W 460 x D 500mm
- Seat back adjustment angle: 90° to 130°
- Unit weight: 32kg
- Safe Working Load: 135kg
Vesta Chair Options
- Pressure-reducing seat cushion
- Dual-wheel Steinco castors
- Blood sampling armrest
- Central locking of all 4 wheels
- PU neckrest headrest
- IV Pole
- Oxygen tank support
- Urine drainage bag support
- Shampoo tray for hair washing
- Leg supports
- Range of upholstery and colour options to suit all decors