Cobalt Health is a proudly registered SWEP Provider
The State-wide Equipment Program (SWEP) provides services and systems that support consumers, and the practitioners who work with them, to access assistive technology (AT) items that meet their goals and needs.
Am I eligible for the SWEP?
A simple questionnaire to assess your eligibility for the SWEP program can be found HERE The SWEP program is only available in Victoria
How do I apply SWEP?
- Complete the SWEP Eligibility form at https://swep.bhs.org.au/other-relevant-documents.php.
- Request an appointment with the relevant Prescriber according to the Assistive Technology you require (refer to page 7 for more information).
- Your Prescriber will complete an assessment, and together you will decide which Assistive Technology/Modifications will meet your needs.
- An application form will be completed by your Prescriber and submitted to us on your behalf.
- Once we receive your application, we will review the application and notify you of the outcome in writing.
Who owns the assistive technology?
SWEP generally retain ownership of assets valued at over $500 and they will provide an asset label so it can be easily identified for repairs, dependent on each program and what is supplied.
How can I order SWEP products from Cobalt?
As SWEP product pricing is dependent on the individual's circumstances, It's best to contact us with your requirements and our specialised team will assist you with product selection and payment.
Shop our full range of SWEP products
Submit this form to get in touch, we will get back to you as soon as possible.